Personal Data Protection Act 2010
- Parkson respects and values the privacy of all customers registered at Parkson Online.
- This statement is issued pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Information Collection, Use and Retention
- The Company does not capture your personal data if you are only browsing this website.
- However, we collect personal data from you when you register on our mailing list, send us email(s) with personally identifiable data and/or take part in our promotions, surveys and contests.
- We collect only the necessary personally identifiable information for the following general purposes:
- To better understand the user profiles and needs;
- To fulfil your requests for products and services;
- To improve our services; and
- To contact you to inform you of promotions.
- We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they have been collected. Personal data which are no longer required for these identified purposes are deleted according to our internal guidelines.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The Company does not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party.
- However, we will necessarily share or disclose such information in accordance with legal requirements and/or to comply with legal process from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse. We may also share or disclose such information for the purposes of taking legal action against any users for breach of the Terms and Conditions of our Website, or to exercise our legal rights.
- The Company uses “cookies” on this website. “Cookies” are small data files which we create on your computer to store and track information regarding your use of our website. This allows us to monitor web traffic and improve our website if necessary through third party partners such as Google. The cookies and related-identifiers that we use are for purposes that include:
We may choose to include in our website some third party applications that provide you with the possibility to share content with third parties or to let other persons know you browsed our website).
- Social networks which offer these functionalities may identify you even though you do not use these functionalities on our website. Indeed, such functionalities allow social network platforms to track information about your browsing on our website whenever your social network account is active while browsing our website.
- We do not control in any way how these social network platforms collect your personal data while you are browsing our Website. We invite you to read the privacy policies of these social networks to find out how they use browsing information they collect (including for advertising purposes) through these buttons. These privacy policies should provide you information about how to manage your preferences on your social networks account.
Confidentiality and Security
- We have put in place appropriate security safeguards to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
- Only authorised personnel have access to our systems. These personnel comprise a small number of our employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
If you have any feedback or enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Team at Contact Us or email to [email protected]. We will try our best to assist your however, our working hours are 9AM – 6PM on Monday to Friday, not inclusive of Public Holidays.